Size & Fitting Guide
- Start with the length of your sofa
- Allow around 18 inches of space between your sofa and coffee table. Always be sure to size up; a larger rug makes a room feel open and less cluttered.
- Then choose the rug size that fits your style:
- All legs off
- Half on
- All legs on (Our recommendation)
- ⅓ of bed is on rug
- ⅔ of bed is on rug; Nightstands are off
- Beds + Nightstands are on rug
- Flank your bed with two smaller rugs.
(Be sure to leave 8-10 inches of breathing room between your rug and your nightstand)
- Measure your table
- Add at least 2’ on all sides so guests can pull back chairs without tripping over the edge of the rug.
In a long style kitchen or one with an island, opt for a runner rug for depth and perspective.
For an L-shaped kitchen, chose a smaller 3’ x 5‘ or 5’ x 8’ rug
Add visual interest and perspective to a hallway with a long runner.
When measuring, allow no more than 5 inches and no less than 3 inches from the walls.